Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Not Escaped Round of 16, Nadine Alexandra Stay Proud


Miss Indonesia Nadine Alexandra failed to qualify for the round of 16 at the Miss Universe 2011 which was held in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on Tuesday (09/13/2011). Even so, remain proud of Nadine.

Initially, Nadine admitted was disappointed when his name was not mentioned in the last 16. However, he did not want to drown the disappointment was due to have received considerable support from the people of Indonesia.


"I was disappointed when my name was not mentioned in the last 16, but it's not long, because I am also proud of the support given to me," he said via telephone, as quoted from a press release received detikhot, Wednesday (14/9/2011 ).

"I say a big thank you to the media, community, bloggers and the people and of course the Miss Indonesia Foundation (YPI) and Mustika Ratu who support and vote for me in this event. This is true of support and pride for me," he continued.

Currently, Nadine is still located in Sao Paulo. The plan, Nadine will return to his homeland on 18 September.

No comments:

Post a Comment