Friday, September 2, 2011

Like Bellamy, Fly to the Moon


Craig Bellamy felt honored to be Kenny Dalglish's men in Liverpool. He was also very happy and feel like flying to the moon after his move to materialize.

Bellamy joined Liverpool on the last day of the summer transfer window. Players 32 years were recruited from Manchester City and contracted for two years.

In Liverpool, Bellamy will work under the direction of Daglish, which incidentally is his idol in childhood.


"I grew up with Kenny Dalglish. Recruited by it is a great honor," Bellamy said in the Guardian.

"For every Liverpool fans, Kenny is probably the best player who ever wore the red uniform. He is a player and the first manager to win the doubles title," he explained.

"I came to the club not just with Kenny, but also by Clarkey (Steve Clarke) and Kevin Keen, the people I work with (West Ham) and who knows me inside and out," said the Wales striker is.

"I came to Liverpool where the people here know what I need to do to play in this team," he explained.

Previously, Bellamy had worked at Anfield in the 2006/2007 season. Now, he returns and try to be more successful on both occasions.

"I am very pleased. Within a few months, I have to be patient and believe in things like this would happen. I flew to the moon,"

No comments:

Post a Comment