Friday, September 2, 2011

Mourinho could still believed Kaka


Kaka has not shown impressive performance for Real Madrid since bought from AC Milan. Even so, he claimed he was still trusted by coach Jose Mourinho.

Kaka came to the Santiago Bernabeu in 2009 at a cost of 70 million euros. However, a number of injuries make the world's best players of 2007 failed to show his best.

These conditions make Kaka repeatedly rumored to be sold or lent, among others, to Milan, or several Premier League clubs.


The 29-year-old playmaker himself insisted to stay in Madrid. He sure could still develop. Moreover, he claimed to have the trust of Mourinho.

"Mourinho confident I can grow and help the team. I am glad to know he was aware that I was there at his side," said Kaka reported by Reuters.

"I will fight to stay here and also to be a starter," said the Brazilian player was.

"He (Mourinho) trust me. He could have said do not need me anymore so my club must find another team to me," he said.

"He believes I can help the team. The other coaching staff, too," said Kaka.

"I wish I could enjoy football and find personal success at Real Madrid. Fans and I want to see Kaka the best action. That's my expectation this season," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment