Friday, September 2, 2011

Aims Santos Joint Arsenal Trophy


Andre Santos has set targets to be achieved with Arsenal. Brazilian national team defender who has just recruited the Gunners wanted to help his new club to end his fast.

Santos is one of four Arsenal players who were recruited on the last day of the summer transfer window. He purchased from Fenerbahce for a fee that reportedly reach 6 million pounds.

The presence of Santos is expected to patch the holes in the back line "Meriam London '. Santos believes it can meet expectations and captured the hearts of fans.

"There are big expectations from the fans and I hope my way of working and the game will win the hearts and minds of other players, supporters, and all who worked for Arsenal," he said to the Arsenal player.

"That was my main goal at the club. I could win at Fenerbahce fans and I hope I can also do the same thing here," added the defender was 28 years.

Once it happen, the next target was presented to Arsenal's first trophy since 2005.

"I arrived here with one goal: a champion," he said.

"I will wear costumes and bring the best Arsenal. I will do everything for the club," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment